Σάββατο 8 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Lord Huron - Mighty EP




Mighty



Son Of a Gun



The Stranger


I can't trust anyone or anything these days
if you are who you say you are then show your face.
You came out of the ocean like you came out of a dream.
Your voice, it sounds familiar but you are not what you seem.
All your words of comfort cannot take away my doubt.
I've decided if it kills me I'll find out what you're about.
I can't trust anyone or anything these days but I know what you want and why.
Of all the strangers you're the strangest that I've seen.
I'm not afraid to die.
I can't trust anyone or anything these days.
You are not the one you say you are.
I know enough to say you are not what you claim to be.

I've kept close watch upon you and I don't like what I see.
I can't escape the feeling that you'll get me in the night.
I sleep with one eye open and I'm not afraid to fight.

Now that I've seen your face, I'm haunted by the letters of your name.



When Will I See You Again



Bandcamp ^v^v^ Facebook ^v^v^ Myspace


.